There’s one thing that’s true, people love to skydive in Pennsylvania! With 10 dropzones in the state, there are plenty of places to make your first skydive. If this is your first time, you’ll want to do research into making a tandem skydive. Tandem skydiving is the most popular method to make a first jump. You’ll be matched with a licensed instructor and trained in the basic mechanics of skydiving. The instructor will connect the two of you together with a four point harness. You’ll both leave the plane together and free fall at 120 MPH. Next, the parachute will be deployed and you’ll float down to the ground.
Sounds easy right? Yes, and lots of fun. Actually, it’s more fun than can be described. You have to experience skydiving to truly get a sense of the rush from free falling for nearly a minute!
Skydiving in Pennsylvania
- Above the Poconos Skydivers / NEPA Ripcords Inc
- Pennsylvania Skydiving U Corp
- Above It All Skydiving School / Skydive Philadelph
- Kutztown / Keystone Skydive Center
- Chambersburg Skydiving Center, Inc.
- Endless Mountain Skydivers
- Maytown Sport Parachute Club
- Freefall OZ Skydiving Center
- Skydive Pennsylvania
- Sky’s The Limit