Before you go skydiving there are something you need to know! First and foremost is how to do it safely. That’s actually the easiest thing to do. 1) select a USPA certified drop zone 2) pay attention to the training 3) do what you’re instructors tell you to 4) ask questions of you have any doubt about your skydive.
Below there are a number of articles to get you started on your quest to make a skydive.
- Best Time To Go Skydiving?
- Why Women Should Go Skydiving
- Parachute Jumping
- Skydiving While Pregnant
- Skydiving From Space – a Spacedive
- Tandem Skydiving Prices & Costs
- Invention Of The Parachute
- Skydiving In The Winter
- Vijaypat Singhania’s balloon flight
- An Introduction to Skydiving
- Types Of Parachute
- Basic Skydiving Gear
- Skydiving Isn’t New
- Parachute Science Projects
- How To Make a Parachute